When any belief/beliefs get deep into your subconscious mind… They automatically become very powerful… They needn’t be true/fact but the power of your subconscious mind makes it true… May it be anything and everything in this world… Your present, your future depends on it because you believe in it… You act accordingly… Even if you like it… You can’t ignore or avoid it, because… It has become a Truth for your subconscious mind. It sounds scary, right!!
But it’s a bitter fact!! You your self give power to these bitter facts or night mares by thinking about it in that way… Then the vibrations of your subconscious mind simply makes ot true for you.
There are so many things going around us every second…so much of media we go through every day… There are so many people around us with their beliefs… These all things make it very difficult for a soul to stay/remain in its pure form… It definitely gets influenced. It’s ought to get influenced.
Wise is that person who knows what to listen/watch/be surrounded by and what not… There are so many right or wrong but influential facts that one has to be choosy.
Only a good/wise/thoughtful choice can save your body, mind and soul!!
What makes it so powerful??
As you must have heard that we humans only use 3-4 % of our brain… Still sometimes we think that we are highly intelligent and intellectual. Rest 96-97% of our brain is covered by the subconscious and the unconscious mind brain… So, if any thought or image or situation goes into that part of brain… It becomes highly powerful. So powerful that it can change anything for you!!
Facing any negative situation ??
The yoga that help in taking out the bad beliefs!!
- Sit at the floor in Sukhasan position or if you already practice yoga (for males and only those females who are either going through or have gone through their menopause) they can sit in Padmasana too.
- Try and relaxxxx… I know it might not be easy in some situations but you have to leave everything apart and truly relax.
- Close your eyes and start focusing at the point on your forehead between the two eyebrows or the centre point of your forehead.
- Start taking long, long and then really long breathes, hold them for the same duration of time and then breath out… Do it properly and consciously.
- When you practice it for a good period of time… This becomes the route to your subconscious mind.
- If you get unconscious or your body starts vibrating… Take it normally… Don’t worry at all.
- You can also focus on the name or image of any God… If you believe on any God/Ishwar truly.
- Thanks for reading… You can put your questions if you have any!!
Good luck and best wishes
All the Rights are reserved!!